SiloStay Terms & Conditions
Your Silo may be serviced daily upon request and subject to availability. Please email any special requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In Time / Check-Out Time
Check in from 2.00pm / check out by 10am
In accordance of the Smoke Free Environment Act, we maintain a 100% smoke free policy for all apartments & grounds. Failure to comply will result in charges for cleaning.
Quiet enjoyment and termination
Guests are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises. Guests shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quite enjoyment of any other guests or nearby residents. If a guest/s continually causes disruption/s including the described the property may consider a full termination of the accommodation requiring the guest/s to vacate the premises.
Reinstatement and hand back
Guests agree to:
- Properly use, operate and safeguard the premises and all furniture and furnishings, appliances and fixtures within the premises.
- Maintain the premises in clean and sanitary condition, and upon termination of accommodation, to surrender the premises to SiloStay in the same condition as when the guest first took occupancy, except for ordinary wear and tear. After your departure, should the contract servicing team spend a significant more cleaning time than normal to clean your silo, SiloStay reserves the right to charge an additional fee to reimburse the servicing team.
- Notify SiloStay upon discovery of any damages, defects or dangerous conditions in and about the premises, and reimburse SiloStay for the cost of any repairs to the premises of damages caused by misuse or negligence of guests or their visitors.
Pets are not permitted for your stay.
Off-street parking is available.
Once your booking is confirmed, one night’s accommodation will be charged to your nominated card. Your account will be charged in NZ dollars. The balance for the remainder of your stay will be automatically charged to your card on the day you check-in. SiloStay Limited will appear on your bank statement
Cancellation, or changes to your booking, within 48 hours of the 2pm check-in on your scheduled arrival date, will incur loss of your first night’s accommodation deposit unless otherwise agreed. This period will be extended to 7 days during peak holiday times.
Cancellations prior to this 48 hour arrival date will receive a refund of monies paid less a $30 administration fee.
Cancellations or changes can be made by emailing email@example.com
Disputes Resolution Policy
In the first instance all disputes are to be referred to Rob & Helen, SilOwners, phone 03 325 1977. All parties acknowledge that they wish to avoid or minimize any differences or disputes under accommodation reservations. They therefore agree that if any differences or dispute arises between them over the interpretation of these terms and conditions, or in relation to any other matter arising under reservations held, then they will actively, openly, and in good faith, discuss that difference or dispute with a view to achieving a prompt resolution.
If SiloStay cannot resolve a difference or dispute then they will refer it to an expert whose appointment they shall have agreed upon. The expert, whose determination shall be final and binding to all parties, will endeavour to resolve the difference or dispute within seven (7) days of referral. If both parties cannot agree upon the appointment of an expert or if a difference or dispute should be referred to mediation, then the particular difference or dispute shall be settled by reference to arbitration. The reference shall be to a single arbiter if one can be agreed upon, or if not, to two arbiters (one appointed by each party) and their umpire (appointed by them prior to arbitration) such arbitration to be carried out in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1908.
‘Personal information’ is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person) which is in a form which enables that person to be identified.
- What information does Silo Stay Limited collect, and when?
- How does Silo Stay use your information?
- Sharing your information.
- Storage and protection of your personal information.
- Accessing your personal information.
- Internet use and cookies.
1. What information does SiloStay Limited collect, and when?
We collect information relating to you that you have provided to us (for example, on an application or registration form, or through the way you use our products and services).
This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services, and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services.
- it is necessary to provide goods or services you have requested
- you have expressly consented to us collecting that information, for example when you make an inquiry for an apartment or a booking
- it is necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests, or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you), or
- it is required by law.
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- processing your orders or applications
- providing you with products and/or services you have requested, or administering your account
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method) and collecting any debt owed to us by you
- dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities
- verifying your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any of our products or services
- informing you about special offers or promotions that are relevant to your relationship with Silo Stay Limited or that you have opted in to receive
- general administrative and business purposes; and
- for any other purpose that is advised to you.
We respect the privacy of your personal information and we will take all reasonable steps to keep it strictly confidential. However, there may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we will only disclose your information to:
- those who provide to us or our group of companies products or services that support the services that we provide, such as our dealers and suppliers
- anyone who assists us in monitoring the safety and security of our staff and our sites, and completing incident investigations
- anyone who assists us in protecting the operation of the SiloStay Limited networks and systems, including the use of monitoring and detection in order to identify potential threats, such as hacking and virus dissemination, and other security vulnerabilities
- anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms, and other infrastructure and systems where your information is processed on behalf of us and our group of companies
- persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services
- any person or organisation as authorised by the Privacy Act 1993.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information without your consent if doing so is:
- necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests, or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you)
- necessary to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety, or
- required by law.
4. Storage and protection of your personal information.
We may record and store personal information which we collect from you and where we do so we will take all reasonable steps:
- to keep your personal information secure and prevent unauthorised disclosure, and
- to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
However, we do not promise that your personal information cannot be accessed by an unauthorised person (for example, a hacker) or that unauthorised disclosures will not occur. We may store and process your personal information using services provided by a third party provider (including providers outside New Zealand) and so your personal information may be held outside New Zealand.
If we provide you with any passwords or other security devices it is important that you keep these secret and confidential and do not allow them to be used by any other person. You should notify us immediately if the security of these devices is breached to prevent the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
5. Accessing your personal information.
At any time you may request us to provide you with a copy of any of your personal information we have stored and recorded by contacting us. We will provide you with the information as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days unless:
- your request is frivolous or vexatious
- release of the personal information would prejudice our legal rights, or
- we have legal grounds to deny your request.
If you are able to establish that any of your personal information which has been stored and recorded by us is not accurate, complete or up to date, then you should notify us and we will take all reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
6. Internet use and cookies.
We make every effort to maintain the security of our Internet connections; however for reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information transmitted to us online will therefore be at your own risk; however, we will use our best efforts to ensure that any such information remains secure.
Questions regarding this policy statement should be directed in the first instance to Rob & Helen Fowler, SilOwners – firstname.lastname@example.org